"Note to self: every time you were convinced you couldn’t go on, you did."
-(107/365) by (DS)
I don’t want to be just another girl that you’ll get tired of after a few months. I want to be the girl who fills your thoughts at 2am when you can’t sleep and the girl who you dream about when you finally go to sleep.
And if I’m not that girl for you, please walk out of my life because I refuse to be forgotten and ignored."
-Midnight Thoughts (I want to be your everything)
1. If you don’t like the way he kisses you, you won’t like the way he fucks you. Get up and leave.
2. If he won’t go down on you, but expects you to go down on him, laugh. Get up and leave.
3. If you don’t want to do something and he doesn’t respect that, slap him round the face. Get up and leave.
4. If he isn’t okay with the imperfections on your skin, if he says they turn him off, get up and leave.
5. If you don’t want to shave your legs and he thinks that’s disgusting and refuses to touch them, get up and leave.
6. If he doesn’t see your body as a masterpiece, as a complete work of art, get up and leave.
7. If he makes you feel uncomfortable about any part of your body, get up and leave."
-Get up and leave // E.E (via be-fearless-brave-and-kind)
Reblog if you are insecure about anything below:
Reblog if you’d care if I killed myself